OSHA just announced an aggressive plan set to become effective on March 27, 2023 to address workplace safety in a recent press release. They are issuing more subpoenas for documents and testimony, and making more criminal referrals.
In this webinar, we discuss the key points of this new guidance and give employers helpful tips for maintaining good workplace safety practices such as:
- How to assess your company’s vulnerability
- Reviewing your company’s OSHA recordkeeping
- How to perform your own routine audits
- Regular employee safety training
- How to keep proper documentation