An hr|simple webinar presented by C.B. Burns, Partner at Kemp Smith Law. giving employers guidance on how to effectively address and prevent retaliation claims in order to maintain a fair and inclusive work environment.
To request a copy of the slides or for questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics covered include:
– Discrimination vs. retaliation
– Protected activity
– Participation clause
– Examples of participation clause
– Handling poor performance after employee files a claim
– Opposition Clause
– Examples of Opposition Clause
– Adverse Employment Action
– Third-party retaliation
– Establishing the Causal Connection
– EEOC Best Practices to Minimize Retaliation Violation