Having a DEI policy and promoting DEI is not enough to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. This session will focus on how an organization can audit its policies and practices to ensure EEO compliance while moving the DEI needle.
We highlight various DEI best practices and initiatives that can help you start developing your own DEI Strategic Action Plan and wrap up with a live Q&A session.
Learning objectives include:
- Why performing a DEI self-audit is essential
- What to consider when conducting a DEI self-audit
- What type of information is needed for a DEI self-audit
- Who should conduct the DEI self-audit
- What should be done with results of a DEI self-audit