An hrsimple webinar presented by Laner Muchin attorneys Peter Gillespie and Katherine Stryker. This webinar provides insight to employers on how to navigate the tricky world of marijuana in the workplace, answering questions such as:
- How to handle employees who drive company owned work vehicles?
- Do disability laws cover medical marijuana use?
- Can you refuse to hire someone because they have a medical marijuana card?
- Can you legally terminate an employee for being under the influence of medical marijuana?
- State vs federal – which one takes precedence?
- What employee handbook policies can you include to address cannabis concerns?